Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

[I'M SORRY] Following the breadcrumbs of photovine.

Maybe that's just new for me, but it's interesting for sure.
As it seems, the domain name photovine.com resolves to a server that belongs to Slide (owned by Google too)
and another domain www.spotlife.com (probably also one of the possible names for photovine)
Now I'm almost certain, that photovine <=> http://www.poolpartyapp.com (developed by Slide and in Beta-testing already)
Even if photovine.com and poolpartyapp.com don't lead to the same server... I guess Google changed the name because of these guys:
http://www.vineme.com/

If you compare my prediction here:
[UPDATED][COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS SPECULATION] Uhm let's brainstorm Photovine
With the features of the poolparty-app from Slide, I'd say: Case closed.

I'm just sayin'.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Florian- You're brilliant, but normal folks that don't read code, just don't understand you all the time!

NoName said...

Ok, I'll clarify that a little :D 5 minutes!

Post a Comment